HEART. PAPERS. BORDER. is an optimistic strategy game about travelling, freedom and changing the world!
You are a passionate traveller who wants to experience everything planet Heart has to offer. Visit every country, find the secrets of every landmark, take your time to understand each unique experience and blog about your adventures.
You might just change the world!
- 26 rich, vibrant countries to discover, each with its unique history, government and culture
- 130 iconic landmarks to explore, allowing you to discover exotic off the beaten path destinations no other adventurers know about
- Exciting encounters rich in story, culture and daring adventures that can offer you unique glimpses into local culture and life
- Challenging, but rewarding management of your travels, visas, processing times, validity and unit costs – tailor the most effective adventure!
- Multiple rewarding ways to navigate through a fictive, yet surprisingly familiar travellers life
Heart. Papers. Border. features hand crafted vibrant retro futuristic art and content inspired by space exploration, the recent discovery of Proxima B and NASA’s inspiring Visions of The Future posters, that you can download for free here.
Heart. Papers. Border. is available for PC (Windows, Linux, MacOS) on Steam Early Access. We will also release it on iOS, Android in as many languages as we can possibly secure.
WHAT OTHERS SAY…
“Nothing Short of Gorgeous” – Alessandro Cossidente, The Indie Toaster
“An optimistic game casting you as a travel blogger exploring the world of Heart, Heart. Papers. Border.[…] explores the idea of travel, immigration, and borders in a hopeful way, and has a great foundation to build on” – Jacob Wood, IndieHangover.com
“Heart. Papers. Border. sounds like a lovely game and so relevant to the travel issues & privilege I talk about a lot.” – Rami Ismail
“This game is very stylish and has some great concepts in it thus far!” – Jupiter Hadley, PLAYSOURCE
A GAME BY
WITH HELP FROM
Retro Brothers – awesome music!
Double Trouble Audio – awesome SFX!
Pontus Lunden – awesome art!
We would also like to thank:
Daniel Jakob Christofer Ström